Friday, January 13, 2017

1/13/17...Kimmy, Vikki and Melissa came over. Very nice day

Baby James is 9 months old!  He is always smiling and so cute

Mocha was pretty brave today.  She came out of her cage when Lenny was here.

Lenny and Mocha



The girls came in the morning.  I had them each draw a number and then gave them each a big roll of Christmas wrapping paper with that number on it. I got each roll for 49 cents at Meijer's. We watched one of the sessions from our Bible Study DVD called Not a Fan.   I had peeled potatoes and carrots and cut up chicken for veggie soup so put it all in the power pressure cooker to make.  It took 30 minutes and then it was done.  I called the girls out to watch me let the pressure out.  We had a good laugh because I filled it too full so soup juice came squirting out and the moisture catcher overflowed.  It was some demonstration alright.  The soup turned out good though and we had salad to go with it
We visited more after we ate and then the girls left to pick their kiddos up.  Bill and I watched 3 more sessions of the Bible Study DVD and then we went to Culver's for a Concrete Mixer.  I had coupons! They sure tasted good.

2 comments:

LRussell said...

It took me a moment to figure out that the concrete mixer was something you had to eat. That's a good joke. My first thought...Concrete Mixer...why would they need one of those in the middle of the winter? So...put your mixer jobs to bed for a while.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

You are so funny....I guess I should explain things better. We go there enough that I think everyone should know what they are ha ha