Sunday, January 22, 2017

1/20/17....Kenzie came over, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came to visit. Fred came and took Kenzie out to eat to Kathleen's. He is trying to encourage and help her which is so nice. They talked for 3 hours! He came in a visited with us when they came back. He had to drive home in the fog and I had to drive in the fog when I took Kenzie home to Bay City

Kenzie and Me


Bill looks so handsome in his Marine Corp. jacket and hat

Kenzie and Papa....Kenzie put this picture on her page and said, "Silver in his hair, gold in his heart"  So precious and so true!

Peyton trying on her new ear muffs for me

Snack time for Isaac


Kenzie and me


Kenzie was ticklish and then I was ticklish.  Lots of laughs in this picture

Me, Kenzie, Isaac and Peyton


Kenzie, Peyton and Isaac

No comments: