Friday, January 6, 2017

1/6/17....Went to Kimmy's with Melissa and Vikki.

Melissa trying out her hammock at Kimmy's
Kenzie put a picture of her happy having fun with a friend.  Love her smile!

Shane sent me this cute picture of Ava with the Birthday card I sent her!  So cute!
Vikki and Melissa came over after they took the kids to school.  We all took Kimmy's van to her house and spent the day.  I was supposed to take the left over spaghetti and some chicken salad for lunch and left without it.  Kimmy made delicious egg salad sandwiches and salad though so all was well.  Melissa and I tried our new hammocks out and they were great.  Nice that Kimmy has hooks to try them.  We had a nice visit like always. Norman sure was happy to see us and did great.  Bill left for the board of director's retreat at BayShore.  I took down my tree and Christmas decorations.  Have more to do tomorrow.


3 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

sure was a fun day!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Sure was!

Kimmy said...

It was really fun! You should all come over more often!!!