Saturday, January 14, 2017

1/14/17....Went to Fred and Lourdes's

Fred gave us this rocker to go with our other one (it's twin) from grandma Schmidt

A picture of Bill and I and Lourdes and Fred in the restaurant.  I posted it even though my eyes are closed.

We had fun going through Fred's treasure box Bill had given to him when he was a kid.  He had lots of pictures in it of school friends, and also family (there were a couple baby pictures of Melissa in it)

This is the close up so you can see Billy S. written it it.  The picture in the bottom right corner is of Fred
When I got up I got ready and then I made a lemon meringue pie for Fred and Lourdes.  It's Fred's favorite kind of pie.  We went and got gas for my car and the gas cans.  Came home and tried posting pictures on the CMA Faith Rider's website but couldn't get them to post, even though they showed like they would.  Before we knew it, it was time to get ready and go to Fred and Lourdes's house.  We went and got the car washed first and then took some easy movers to Bruce and Melissa's house for them to use if they needed them.  They were in the process of removing wallpaper in the family room.  We got to Fred and Lourdes's at around 4.  We visited and Lourdes showed us some things she is selling for health purposes.  They gave us lots of stuff:  a diffuser, frankence, grounding wires and patches and a rocking chair that was Grandma Schmidt's.  We rode with them in their Mercedes to and very fine dining restaurant.  I had Salmon, Lourdes and Bill had perch and Fred had another kind of fish.  It was delicious and a great atmosphere and our booth was roomy and comfortable.  We went back to their house and had some lemon pie.  It tasted pretty good.  Adrian was there cooking his dinner so we visited with him a little.  Fred got this box out and showed Bill.  It was a box Bill had given Fred when he was a kid. There were pictures of school friends, and other family pictures.  He had a couple of baby pictures of Melissa in it.   Fred had one of his all A's report cards when he was a senior.  On our way home, Fred texted me and told me he and Lourdes had another piece of pie.  I was so happy he liked my pie.  We had such a nice time.  They are both so sweet.  Love them and love spending time with them.

No comments: