Sunday, January 1, 2017

12/31/16...Made chili in my new cooker, went to Vikki's for New Year's Eve, Bill got sick




Used my new induction burner from the girls and my new frying pan to make fried potatoes.  They turned out so good.

Made chili in my Power pressure cooker today.  Loved using my spoon rest Kimmy made.  It's the best.  Big enough to rest a pancake turner on too, with no mess dripping over the sides.  Absolutely wonderful.  

Dishcloth out of yarn from Kimmy and family looks beautiful finished.  Love the colors

Isaac and Rody

Look who peeked out of the blanket
Peyton, Vikki, Isaac and I had fun playing candy land

After we finished playing candy land, Peyton Stacked the moving pieces on top of each other like they were holding each other.

Isaac and Peyton waiting for their snow cones

So fun making and eating snow cones


Isaac and Peyton tasting their snow cones.  They were so yummy!

Isaac




Peyton

Rody got hit with the whipped cream

Bill getting ready to play

He got it good

Papa getting Peyton good with the whipped cream


Peyton was excited about playing this game for a couple of days

When it came time to actually play it, she cried and didn't want to

Peyton finally did play and had fun
Peyton was even happy when she got whipped cream in the face

Vikki was all smiles when the turned the handles the number of times she spinned and didn't get it in the face.



Not so happy now

I'm pretty happy it didn't get me too
It got me

Vikki and me





Bill and I listening to the kids read their books to us


Me and my sweetie Peyton


Selfie with PeyPey

This is how I found Bill when I got home...him and his bucket

I made chili in my new cooker.  I browned the meat and then added the ingredients, put the lid on and in 15 minutes the chili was done.  So easy and saves so much time.  Ran some chili to the Beemers as her mom just passed away.  Went to Kroger to get chili cheese fritos and cheese for chili and it was as busy as could be.  Took forever to even get out of the parking lot.  Came home and at 3:45, left for Vikki's.  Got there and munched on lots of snacks.  Bill was meeting with Tony's family to go over funeral details Bill will be doing Monday night.  He came to Vikki's later, but didn't seem right.  I asked him if he was ok and he said yes, but after he ate a couple of tacos, played one round of pie in the face, and watched some tv, he said he didn't feel good.  We prayed for him and then he left.
Vikki had everything set up so nice. We played candy land,  ate delicious tacos (I made double decker supremes).  We made snow cones that were delicious and so much fun to do, played the pie in the face game which gave us lots of laughs, and played a game of dice.  Vikki beat me bad.  The kids were fun.  Isaac was really cute because Rody found him a nice selfie stick at the dollar store so he was cute taking selfies all night.  If I took a picture, he would say send it to me Nana.  I left a little while after Bill, as I thought he might need me at home since he was sick.  Got home and he had the bucket by him.  He stayed on the couch for a while and then came to bed.  Didn't throw up during the night.

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

Sure was fun having you guys come over! The pie in the face pictures still make me laugh! Sad dad got sick! :(

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

We sure did have fun didn't we!