Friday, January 27, 2017

1/27/17...Kimmy came over to spend the day. Vikki was sick and Melissa had to pack for their trip to Frankenmuth

Vikki and Kimmy's surprise.  I was so happy to find these animal warmies at Aldi's.  They are exactly like the ones I found on line but were so much less expensive and no shipping.  I had got one for Melissa at Christmas, but these two were out of stock.  

Growing so big it is falling over now.

I got up early and got carrots and potatoes peeled, a cake baked and dough going in the bread maker.  Kimmy came over in the morning.  We went to Aldi's at 9:30 and looked at the other warmie animals they had.  They are all so cute and soft.  I got a hyacinth for Kimmy as they were on clearance now and were a great price.  We went to Goodwill after that and I found some bracelets and Kimmy got some pants for Eli.  There was a half off coupon on Facebook so we got everything real cheap.  Kimmy got my bracelets for me.  Thank you Kimmy!  We went to the Family Christian Store after that and picked up the four plaques I ordered with "family rules" (from Scriptures) on them.  We took Vikki's warmie dog and family rule plaque to her and her Valentine's surprise from Aunt Vikki.  We just left them on her porch as she was pretty sick.  Next, we went to Melissa's and dropped off her plaque and her surprise from Aunt Vikki.  We stopped at Tim Horton's and Kimmy treated me to a French Vanilla Cap.  We sure had fun together.  We came back and had salad for lunch and did some wee fit exercises together.  We had some red grapes for our snack.  After Kimmy left, I ran to Aldi's and got each of our grandkids a warmie animal for Easter.  
I found four different ones for Melissa's kiddos, which was good as she has the most to find different ones for.  Came home and put the roast, carrots and potatoes in the pressure cooker.  Put the topping on the cake and set the table with the good china.  Dennis and Amy came at 6 and we ate dinner, played 3-13 and then had dessert.  Lots of fun with this sweet couple.  

No comments: