Saturday, January 7, 2017

Took Christmas tree and decorations down, Bill came home from his retreat

Peyton with her new baby doll Vikki got her

Isaac in his cute new sweatshirt Vikki got him



Bill was gone at the retreat so I finished taking the tree down and all the other decorations.  I called Vikki and she came and helped me move the tv and furniture. We put it in the corner by the hallway door.  Thank you so much for all your help Vikki.  We hooked the antenna connection up but had to wait for Bill to get home and make the adjustment in the basement.  After Vikki left, I took the decorations down in the family room.  I got everything down and put away and then got a message from Bill that he would be home in a minute.  I sure was happy to see him and met him at the door with a big kiss.  While he unpacked, I vacuumed the steps, hallway and family room.  Bill hooked up the antenna in the basement.  We get 30 clear stations now.  Amazing!  After that we got to visit for a while, then watched a very good movie on the Christian channel.  It sure was a tear jerker though, with a great message.  We ate spaghetti for dinner and then watched the Lions game.  

No comments: