Wednesday, January 11, 2017

1/11/17...Went to Melissa's so Bill could charge her battery because her car wouldn't start, Taught my class at church

Evan was excited to show us all the things his light saber did

Beautiful Peyton with her hair straight and long.  Can't believe how long it is.

Got a call from Melissa because her van wouldn't start.  We went over and Bill got the battery charged and the van started.  Melissa and I visited and Evan showed us his light sabers.  He was home because he had diarrhea in the morning but he sure was feeling good now.  He had coughed a lot an night too.  Melissa gave Bill and I each a piece of yummy banana bread.  We came home and then I left again to take the induction cook top back that the girls got me for Christmas.  It wouldn't work no matter what plug I used.  Boo Hoo.  I found one online with good reviews so will order it.
I went to Walmart and Meijer's but didn't find one here.  Vikki faceted me to show me Peyton's pretty hair.  She sure looks different  with it straight.  She has some really long hair, but you would never know it with all her curls.  I love her curls though.  Bill went to Burger night at the Falcon Club with Charlie, Sue, Dorthy, Gary, Kenny and Kitty.  I ate left over chicken, carrots, Potatoes, and homemade applesauce.  I made it in the Power Pressure Cooker last night and it was so good.  Went to my class and we are starting to use a curriculum we used a while back that I love.  Nice to see all my kiddos there after being off so long for the holidays.  It sure was raining hard when I got out of class.  Bill and I watched a movie.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Bummer that your induction cook top stopped working. Better to find out now. Glad you found one with good reviews!