Sunday, January 15, 2017

1/15/17.....Went to church, then went to Wes and Gayla's to celebrate Gayla's 74th birthday!



Gayla, Wes and Joel



Joel opening his Christmas present, Ed in background

Went to church early to get things ready in my room for Sunday School.  Melissa and family, Vikki and family and Stacie were all at church today.  My Sunday School class was busy but fun.  The kids had to each write a word from the memory verse on their paper.  Then they had to go write that same word on all the other kid's papers.  They didn't have to be in order, only on the paper.  After they all had all the words on their paper, I erased the verse off from the board and asked who knew the first word.  Aleiyah knew it.  Then I asked for the second word, etc.  I could really tell Peyton and Isaac had been practicing because they would give me the next word I asked for right away.  I was so proud of them.  After that they had to look at their paper and write the verse.  They really did a good job.  We came home and ate homemade veggie soup and relaxed for a while. At 3 we when to Wes and Gayla's for cake and ice cream.  We gave Joel his Christmas present and Gayla her birthday present.  Ed and Janet were there too.  After they left, we played 3-13 with Wes and Gayla.  Bill won and was very happy.  Came home and did devotions and then watched a movie.

No comments: