Tuesday, January 17, 2017

1/17/17...Schools were cancelled because of icy roads. Bill drove the truck and I drove the Prius to breakfast because he had a dr. appt afterward.



Hailey with Abby

Evan, Max and Jack

The boys reading books for their read a thon their school is having

I wasn't going to go to breakfast because of icy roads, but when I looked at people going down the road, they were traveling pretty good so decided to go.  I took it slow because there was lots of water and slush on the roads.  I went on main roads to get there.  We had eight of us the made it there.  After breakfast, I picked up some chocolate milk from Kroger's and then went and got a box of donuts, french vanilla cap and a mocha.  Went to Melissa's to surprise the kids with donuts.  They were pretty happy about the donuts and I was pretty happy about all the loving hugs I got when I arrived.  Spent some time visiting with Melissa and watching a movie with the kids.  
We anointed Jack with oil and prayed for him to be healed of his asthma!  We are believing for a miracle for our boy!  He gave me a big hug after we prayed for him.  I came home and looked over my lesson again for care group.  Got the house ready and then we went to the funeral home for Dave Butt's dad.  Bill is doing the funeral tomorrow.  Came home and ate soup.  Had a good group at care group.  11 were here tonight.  

No comments: