Wednesday, January 25, 2017

1/25/17...Went to stay with Jack and Evan while Melissa and Bruce took Max to his orthodontist appt.



Hailey

Evan napping with Abby

Jack

Max, Jack and Evan
President Trump's family's "1st dog" for the White House is a golden doodle!  His name is Awesome.  He is so cute!

Jack and his creation from blocks
The hyacinth is almost all the way opened now and is huge.  It smells so good and sure reminds me of my mom who loved them.


I got ready and went to Melissa's to watch Jack and Evan at 7:45.  They took Max to his appointment and then back to school.  The boys were really good and Jack was doing much better today and could talk without being scared.  Yesterday he couldn't breathe good.  So thankful to God that he can talk and breathe better today.  Evan had a fever in the morning so he stayed home.   He was doing good while I was there after taking Motrin.  We had fun building with blocks!  
After I left, I went to Kroger's to get some groceries.  I downloaded digital coupons before I went, so had some good savings.   Also had a coupon for double gas points on groceries so that was nice.
Came home and did my daily devotions.  At 2:10, I left to go get Peyton and Isaac from school.  I forgot to take my booster seats, so I called Melissa and stopped real quick to pick hers up.  The kids were happy to see me and gave me lots of hugs.  We went to their house and I stayed and visited for about 10 minutes.  Peyton showed me her room and her kitty and Isaac showed me his lego motor and lights.  I left there and went to pick Hailey and Max up from school.  They were happy to see me too.  We went back to their house and I went in for a few minutes.    Next week I will be setting up to go pick up Eli, Adam and Jacob.  Sure am blessed to have such wonderful grandkids.  

No comments: