Sunday, January 22, 2017

1/21/17...Went with Melissa to Stacie's Birthday Party. Finished reading Jacob's choice


Happy Birthday to our Stacie Girl!  She is 40 today.  Sure doesn't look it!
Me, Stacie and Melissa


Kody ready to open his Christmas present from us

Stacie with her cakes




Kody and his mommy








Bill left at 8 a.m. to go the Marine Corp State Rally in Bay City.  I went to the Christian Book Store and ordered something for the girls and Stacie.  It will be in in a week probably.  Picked up 4 Action Bibles for the rest of the grandkids for when they get older.  Hope they love them as much as my Adam.  Came home and read more of the book about Jared's great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather.  Had to stop reading to go to Stacie's Birthday Party.  Picked Melissa and Max up to go with me.  We stopped at the $ Store on the way so Melissa could get a card.  Saw Sandra there as that is where she works.  Didn't know that till we got there.  She goes to church with us.  Got some bracelets for my towel holders.  Went to Stacie's for the party.  It was getting pretty foggy out so didn't plan to stay too long.  Ended up staying a couple of hours.  We had fun.  Gave Kody his Christmas gifts.(Crocodile Imaginex toy and Fisher Price Nativity for Kids).  Lots of delicious food cooked outside.....beef, pulled pork, smoked salmon, mac and cheese, and baked beans.  We left after she opened her gifts.  It was very foggy out by that time.  I dropped Melissa and Max off and headed home right away.  When I got to our road I couldn't see enough to even tell where I was.  Just made sure I stayed close to the center line in the road.  I could hardly see the driveway when I got to our house.  I had to stop and really look to make sure I was pulling in right.  I messaged Bill and he called and told me he had just missed his exit on the expressway because he couldn't see.  He was going to  get off at the next exit.  I messaged the girls to get them praying for his safe trip.  He made it home and I thanked God for keeping him safe in that fog.  I stayed up till past midnight to finish reading the book.  Now I can't wait to read the next one.

No comments: