Thursday, January 26, 2017

1/26/17....Went to Melissa's to watch Evan while she went to the school. Went to Dinner at Bradley's Bistro where they honored Bill and some others for their volunteer service to the community


My friend, Vikki, got me this transfer for Christmas so I hung it today

Evan and Abby


Evan was pretty happy because he thought his army would beat mine


Evan getting his men to set up


Our table at the Bradley Bistro where Bill was honored for his volunteer service to the community.  

Ralph and Julie Rosas were at the table right next to us.  He was also honored for his volunteer service to the community

So proud of Jenna as she was honored for her volunteer service to the community.  Great to see young people serving

Ralph receiving his award

Beth did a wonderful job honoring the volunteers

Ralph sharing about the ministries he is involved in

Bill getting his award!  Very proud of him!!!



This is the clock they gave him with his name on it

Ralph, Jenna and Bill.  Praise God for their servant's hearts

Got up and worshipped and read my Bible.  After that I decided to transfer the scripture that Vikki Eddy got me to the wall.  I was in the middle of it when Melissa called and wanted to know if I could come stay with Evan while she went to the school to give Jack a treatment for his asthma.
I was happy to so I quickly finished the transfer and then got dressed and headed to her house.  I didn't have time to shower and do my hair, so I just put a hat on.  Evan and I had fun playing with his army heroes.  He was so cute and so smiley.  After I left there, I stopped at Aldi's to pick up carrots for dinner tomorrow. Dennis and Amy are coming over for dinner tomorrow night and I am making a roast.  I found nice surprises for Kimmy and Vikki to give them tomorrow.  I called Melissa to tell her what I found there and she was happy.  I did some cleaning to get ready for tomorrow's company.  Cooked some venison in my slow cooker I had thawed out and had to use.
At 6 we had to be at the Bradley Bistro for dinner.  The Arbor group was honoring Bill and some others for their community service.  It was so nice.  After that, we went to the Rescue Mission and finished watching "God's Not Dead" with the guys there and our friends from Faith Riders.  Stacie's dad is there now so we got to see him.  He was pretty happy to see us.  Love movie night at the Rescue Mission and seeing hearts touched by God!!!


No comments: