Sunday, January 22, 2017

1/22/17...Went to church, Went out with Debbie and Jeff to Olive Garden, Melissa, Bruce and Jack came over

Peyton, Kody and Isaac


I was so happy to see Jack!


Went to church.  It wasn't near as foggy as last night!  The girls and kids were at church (Stacie and Kody too.)  Angela sat with us too.  Our row was full.  The worship was amazing and the message was great. I am not a fan; I am a follower of Jesus!!!  After church, we went to lunch at the Olive Garden with Jeff and Debbie Davis.  We saw Charlie and Sue and Jeff and Vikki there.  We had spaghetti and it was delicious.  Such a nice visit with great friends too!  Came home and Bill took a nap.  I tried watching a Hillsong movie and kept falling asleep in my chair, so I turned it off and was going to take a cat nap.  I heard the doorbell ring and it was Melissa, Jack and Bruce.  We were happy to see them.  Jack was having asthma problems so I put some oil in my diffuser for breathing.  It seemed to help him.  They have taken wallpaper off from their family room walls and have washed the walls two times, but they still smell like softener which is bothering Jack.  They picked up the Tv in their camper to put in the living room so he can be in that room and away from the smell in the family room.  They left and I watched the Christmas DVD's we took this Christmas.  They turned out really nice.  Loved seeing it and enjoying the holiday and family again.

No comments: