Monday, May 15, 2017

5/15/17...Walked 3 miles, Sat outside to read my Bible, took Kenzie to Delta, dug some more around the house, Went out for a hot fudge sundae with Bill

Mocha sure likes laying on the gliders

Wes and Gayla went to Wisconsin today.  They sent me this picture of their campsite.  It was pouring when they got there, but now the weather is supposed to be great.

Went to Sportszone.  The kid I met that was pronounced dead because he got hit by a car and is a miracle has a trainer.  He was working keeping his balance while having his eyes closed.  Brought back memories of Melissa's therapy. I gave him a thumbs up and he gave me one back.  I always pray for him while I walk.  Texted Gayla to see where they were and told her to text me when they got to their destination.  She sent me the picture above.  I picked Kenzie up from Yonkers.  She was working in the children's department.  I gave her a couple of egg rolls I picked up for her and a hot tea and then we went to Delta.  She did good on her tests.  While she was their, I dug more around the back of the house.  Had warmed up hamburgers for supper with potato salad and corn from the garden.  Later on, we went for a hot fudge sundae.  YUM!  

No comments: