Saturday, May 20, 2017

5/20/17...Made eggs and ham for breakfast, set up the Clam screen tent, went to Northwoods, went to get ice cream, went golfing


Me making eggs and ham in my new frying pan I got at the garage sale

Isaac


Peyton


Isaac, Peyton and Lenny

Isaac and Peyton

Lunch in the Clam tent

Silly Isaac and Peyton

I guess this family wants to try the new cabins

Isaac with sunglasses papa got him last year.  Peyton getting toys out

Isaac and Peyton playing dice.  I forgot the game box so we only had 3 dice to play with but still had fun.  I got beat bad
We decided we wanted eggs and ham for breakfast so made it in my huge electric frying pan I found at the garage sale.  What a great find.  I don't think it was ever used and it works great, expecially when camping with extra people.  Vikki told me it wasn't too windy and we could set up the clam.  Well it started blowing and we had to run after it once the sides were pulled out.  We moved it back and staked it down right away while Vikki held it.  We ate our lunch in it and it sure was nice sitting in it.  We took the kids golfing.  Vikki beat me by six.  Guess I had better practice.  We went to Northwoods so I could get cord winders and some canvas bags.  I am trying to get the storage space under the camper more organized.  The kids, Vikki and I played dice with the three we had.  We all had fun and they all beat me.  Sure love my family!

No comments: