Saturday, May 13, 2017

5/13/17...We rode our motorcycle to a pancake breakfast in St. Charles


Getting ready to have the bike blessing!

Brian and Bill

Group picture
Cute picture of Ally and Hailey at the track meet.  Max did a really good jump that Bruce put on, but I can't seem to put videos on here


Praying after Chaplain Luis finished the bike blessing




We left at 7:30 a.m. to go to St. Charles for a free pancake breakfast Nativity Lutheran Church was putting on.  They had pancakes, eggs, potatoes, sausage, ham, fresh fruit, cinnamon rolls, and coffee cake.  Wes and Gayla brought Joel and is was really nice to see him.  We had the bike blessing afterward.  Luis did it because the pastor wasn't able to be their.  He wrote it out though and gave it to Luis to do and he did a good job.  There was a ride afterward, but we had to be back so Bill could go to Pat's in Freeland to help the Marine Corp. League raise money. Vikki and I went to the garage sales again to look for some deck screws Kimmy had seen them the day before and called me to check.  I told Vikki I was going and she wanted to come which was a good thing because she had seen them too so had more of an idea of where to look.  We didn't find them though.  Vikki and Lenny went on to the dog park and I came home.  Dennis and Amy were supposed to come over and drop some clothes off she wanted to give me.  I went out to the camper for a few minutes and they came while I was out there and just left them on the deck.  To bad I missed them.  The clothes are really nice.  I tried a few on but have to do the rest later.  Bill and I went to a couple of greenhouses.  He wanted to get me a water fountain for Mother's Day.  We came home and I made potato salad and brownies for tomorrow.  We watched the new Anne of Green Gables afterward.

No comments: