Thursday, May 4, 2017

5/2/17...Went to breakfast, went to Melissa's, went to Kroger's to get some groceries, Went to Aldi's, Had good care group

Got this cute picture of Hailey from Melissa!  She went to Splash Village with a friend and her mom and the mom bought her this cute towel, shoes and stuffed animal.  She told Hailey to pick out a stuffed animal and Hailey picked out a little one.  Then the friend's mom told her to put it back and pick out a big one.  Hailey was very blessed.


Had our driveway chip and sealed.

Got this cute spinner today from Aldi's.  It's nice and sturdy and turns in the direction of the wind plus spins

Close up of my lawn spinner

Went to breakfast.  Nancy and Randy came and surprised us.  Had a devotion and prayer and good breakfast.  Afterwards, I went to Melissa's.  Abby came and greeted me right away. Gave Melissa a spinner I picked up for the boys.  Thought it might help them with their homework.  I talked to her later and she said it helped them a lot.  Alex Galsterer showed me his at Kid's Care group last week.  That's the first I had seen one.  Melissa said even Hailey liked it.  I got a beautiful sturdy lawn sinner at Aldi's today.  Love how it spins.  It was very windy out today so it was turning and spinning lots.  I don't know how the picture turned out so good because I took it while it was spinning fast.  Went to the Family Book store and got over $100 worth of stuff for $20.  I would rather have the store stay open then get these deals though.  Bill called me while I was there and wanted to get the driveway chip and sealed.  They guy could do it today and Bill got $500 off because they were working in the area.  It only took them 1 and 1/2 hours.  We could drive on it right away which was nice because we had care group.  Had 11 here for care group.  Good lesson, fellowship and snacks.

No comments: