Thursday, May 18, 2017

5/18/17...Happy Birthday Adam! First day at Outdoor adventures! 80 degrees and very windy!


Happy Birthday Adam!  I love how sweet and caring you are!  You are fun to be around and I sure like making cinnamon rolls with you.  Glad your Grandma Lela taught you that so I could eat some!  You are a very hard worker and I sure appreciate you always wanting to help me!
I love you very much!  I love your birthday cake!






Mocha's pretty relaxed here

Nice cabins they just built


Hot tub is empty and they are starting to clean it.  The just filled the outside pool.

Our walk


We finished packing and got to Outdoor Adventures at around 11:30 pm.
It was hot, but so windy it felt nice.  We got everything set up and then ate lunch.  We went for a walk and checked in at the camp store.  Lots of empty camping spots, but the main full hook up spots are pretty full.  They have added lots of cabins which are very nice.  
We went to Northwoods, which is a huge camping/fishing/general store combined.  Found our favorite goggles for the kids for 2.99.  Picked up three pairs and will take orders for the rest. Went to a nice restaurant and each got a 14" pizza for 6.95.  Mine will last me a couple of days. It was delicious.  We walked around Shopco after that.  Came back and played 3-13.  I won, but not by much.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Thank you for the goggles!