Saturday, May 6, 2017

5/6/17...Went on our Run For the Son ride to raise money for missions. Got up to 60 and sunny so we were happy for the weather report changing. Rain had been in the forecast. Stopped at Kimmy and Jared's afterward

Bill Smith, Matt, and Bill



Our two Group pictures at Bill and Sabrina's house


Fellowshipping











Nana and Jacob (He showed me a paper he got from school with his grades so far)  What an amazing kid!  He is doing amazing and getting great grade.  I am so proud of my Jacob!

Kimmy and I were sitting on her new swing and took a picture of all the men and boys working on the deck.  Hard working boys for sure!


Love this picture of Eli


Beautiful farm scenery

Kimmy sent me this picture of the deck so far.  It is coming along good and will look so nice!  More space on it too!

Isaac with his new shorts he got tonight.  He is sure handsome in this picture and his shirt and shorts are pretty cool!


We headed out on our motorcycle and stopped at Tim Horton's to pick up donuts for everyone.  We had a pretty good turnout for our Run for the Son ride.  Loved that it was sunny when we started.  I had four layers of clothing on so I stayed nice and warm.  We turned it the money we had collected.
Had coffee and ate donuts and visited with each other before taking off to meet Trinity Riders at Meijer's.  This was great since we used to belong to Trinity Riders and they birthed us so to say to begin a new chapter.  Our chapter sure is growing quickly now.  Lots of new committed people too!
So far we have raised $9,500 for Run for the Son.  So great!  We rode to Maxfield's in Edmore for lunch.  They have an amazing buffet and salad bar.  Their soup was the best I have ever had at a restaurant.  Good ice cream too.  We rode with Dan and Renee (they live pretty close to Kimmy and Jared) afterwards because we wanted to stop and see how their deck was coming.  Jared was working on it.  The boys had a nice tent made on the back deck.  Got lots of great hugs from them.  Kimmy and I walked through her woods and looked at all the flowers that are out there.  They are beautiful.  We sat on her swing and it is so comfy.  Love where she has it.  We watched the guys and kids working on the deck.  So nice to see those helpful boys!  We left shortly after that and when I got home I realized I left my purse there.  Kimmy texted me too, to tell me.  I headed back and went to get it.  Nice drive listening to Christian Radio on the way.  Came home and started working on clearing out the wooded area by my lilies of the valleys.  Bill came out a little later and helped do almost the whole area.  

No comments: