Thursday, May 4, 2017

5/3/17...Walked at Sports Zone, Melissa and I went shopping, Taught Kid's Care Group

Beautiful sunset!

Walked 3 miles at Sports Zone.  Afterward, Melissa called and wanted to know if I wanted to go shopping with her for Evan's Birthday present.  She had a coupon for $10 off $50 at Toys R Us so we bought out gifts together and each saved $10.  We got Star Wars Lego sets which he will love.
We went to Tim Hortons for drinks and she had a breakfast meal.  I was full from eating my oatmeal after I walked.  We decided to go the the Christian book store after that.  They had everything marked 50%-90% off, plus 50% of your entire purchase.  We each got over $100 for $20 some again.  We got nice shirts of the great new material which are $32 and we got them for $6.  You sure couldn't beat the deals.  I got lots of cards for a few cents and books, CD and journals.  
Had a great class for my K-1 Kids Care Group.  Love these sweet kiddos.  There was an absolutely beautiful sunset.  I was in awe of God all the way home.  I took this picture when I got home, but it doesn't do it justice.  It was magnificent.

No comments: