Saturday, May 20, 2017

5/19/17....Happy Vikki and the kids came up! Missing my sister Linda today. She went to heaven 9 years ago. Nice time camping


Mocha did great on our walk today.  We walked almost the whole campground and she just stayed on my side, not pulling and not lagging behind.  Good doggie!

I had the pool to myself this morning!  Water aroebics just finished.  I will have to come earlier next time

Love this metal clothes hanger the girls and their families got me !  It works great and is so handy.
Like my little clothes pin holder that collapses too.  Found it at a garage sale.  

Isaac and Peyton were excited to see the toys again

Isaac's ready to go swimming

Peyton




Cute picture Vikki took of Peyton and Isaac

Bill forgot his medicine so he left for home this morning.  I went for a nice half hour swim and then sat in the hot tub.  They had just finished aroebics in the water so will try that on Monday.  Vikki and the kids came up for the weekend.  It was pretty cold and windy out so we drove to the pool and went swimming again. So much more fun with the kids in the water.  I was missing all my grandkids when I was swimming this morning and thinking I would rather be splashed and have fun with them than swim alone!  We played a game of war with the kids and then we played 3-13.  Vikki won!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

The boys can't wait to come to "Nana's campground!"