Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I had so much fun with Eli and Jacob today.  Adam was on his field trip to Greenfield Village and Kimmy and Jared drove their van and went with him.  Adam rode the Charter Bus there.

Eli relaxing after jumping on the trampoline

Jacob building the marble tower game

Wow it didn't take long for him to follow directions and build it.   Eli played with the legos

Great niece, Ahmeh, with her new wig. Can't believe she could get all of her long hair under it.


Wes and Gayla sent me this picture of the Dells in Wisconsin they visited.  Looks so cool!

Went to breakfast, then went to Vikki's since Melissa was there.  Worked on the camper and also on digging more of the landscape so the edging can be put down.  I went and picked up Jacob and then Eli from school because Kimmy and Jared were on the field trip to Greenfield Village with Adam.  We came home and Jacob had a bowl of ice cream and Eli had a bowl with a cone on top.  Eli played with legos while Jacob worked on putting the marble racing game together.  He sure is talented with following directions and putting things together.  I went and got a Hot and Ready Pizza because that's what they picked to have to eat.  They saved two pieces so their mom and dad could each have a piece.  Kimmy called and wanted me to have them be ready to run out because they had to get to the school to get Adam and were running behind.  They got their shoes on and then they were hurrying to pick up the legos.  I told them I would get them, but they wanted to keep working on picking them up while I watched for their mom. Such great boys!  Someone has trained them right.  Good job Kimmy and Jared!  After they left, I got more stuff done!

No comments: