Tuesday, May 23, 2017

5/22/17....Rained in the early morning, but then was a beautiful day. Went for a walk, went for a swim and spent time in the Clam.

Heard it raining out before I got up.  Got up and got ready so I could take Mocha outside.  Happy the rain had stopped.  Ate corn flakes for breakfast.  I haven't had them for a long time so they tasted great, especially with Kimmy and Jared's honey on them.  I went for a walk around the campground.  There are still a lot of campers here.  I went to the clubhouse so I could get wifi to catch up on my blog.  After that, I went swimming. Kept moving in the pool for the first half hour.  Time sure went slow.  I was wondering if the battery is getting old in their clock.  Came back to the camper and had lunch.  Sat out in the Clam screen tent for a while and read and relaxed.  Weather still is nice out and 67 degrees.  I watched the movie, "Loce Comes Softly".  Bill called to see how I was doing.  He told me he picked up the sod pieces that were around the back of the house from me digging to make landscape area bigger.  That sure was nice of him!  Talked to my girls.  Kimmy is coming up tomorrow.  Can't wait.  Sure love my family and I sure am blessed!
Took some pictures of the camper for this year's post













No comments: