Sunday, May 14, 2017

5/14/17...It was a very Happy Mother's Day with my family


Beautiful card and flowers from my sweetie Bill.  Also got me delicious chocolate covered strawberries

































 What a fun blessed day it was.  The girls and their families (Stacie too) came over.  Everyone was here except Kenzie. The weather was beautiful and we could even eat outside.  Bill cooked great burgers and hotdogs on the grill.  The kids loved all the legos I got at the garage sale.  They had so much fun with them and had fun looking at all the books that came with them.  I LOVE MY FAMILY!  How very blessed I am to be the mother of such wonderful daughters who love their families and are doing a great job raising their children.  I also am very blessed to have wonderful godly son in laws who are like sons to me in my heart.   So blessed too, to have all of these wonderful precious loving grandchildren.  The Lord has sure been good to me.  Very grateful for blessing me with a wonderful godly husband also.

No comments: