Thursday, May 25, 2017

5/24/17...Max and his relay team place third in the relay.

Max excited with his metal

Here's my fast runner in action

Went home for the day!  Everything looked beautiful in blossom.  Bill did an amazing job on the edging in the back of the house!!!








Hailey sad before she had her stitches in her foot

Hailey happy after she had her 3 stitches

I went home early in the morning and went out to breakfast with Kenzie.  I took her diploma to her and a camping chair.  We had a nice visit.  Saw a nice young guy in Tim Horton's taking care of a guy from Riversbend Brain Injury Home where Joel lives.  Talked to him for a while and thanked him for what he does and how kind they are there.  Went to Vikki's for a minute.  Got home and Bill had all the edging done in the back of the house.  I had told him I would help when I got home but he hurried and got it done.  Don't know how he did it with his knees how they are, but where there's a will there's a way.  Everything sure looked beautiful in the yard.  We went to Home Depot and got tubing and netting to put over our strawberries.  They are looking so nice and sure don't want the birds to get them.  Called my dentist to see if they took Bill's insurance.  They had a cancellation so took him in at 3 p.m. today.  We met Sue, Chuck, Vicky, Jeff, Gary, Dorthy, Kenny and Kitty for steak sandwiches at the Falcon's Club.  They were delicious.  We went home and I packed some stuff and headed back up to the camper.  Bill has a doctor appt. tomorrow so will be coming up Friday.  Got to the camper safely.  Went to bed at 9 as I was really tired and my sinus's were acting up.  Melissa messaged me that they had taken Hailey in and she was having stitches in her foot.  I  didn't get it till 4 in the morning when I woke up because my head was stuffed up.  Hailey had got up and not turned the light on and her foot landed on the carpet shampooer and got cut.  My poor girl.  Praying it heals quickly.



No comments: