Sunday, May 21, 2017

5/21/17...went home and Bill and I went to Meijers to meet Faith Riders and ride together to Hopevale



Faith Riders getting ready to take off for Hopevale Church

Parked in front of the church


After service everyone looked at the bikes outside.

Isaac, Peyton, me and Lenny.  Nice walk....the kids sure liked puddles
                                  Inside the new handicapped cabins.  












Isaac and Peyton




Everyone left so they had the pool to themselves



Fun time showering off after swimming

Isaac with the pay phones

Nice day....didn't have to bundle up after swimming


Drove and got home at 7:30 a.m..  Got ready and packed the stuff we needed for our Faith Rider's table at the church!  I drove the car and Bill went on the motorcycle.  I saw two eagles sitting in the tree by their nest on the way.  We had a great turnout, especially with rain in the forecast.  Saw lots of people we know there.  The service was really nice.  Great message on solving conflict God's way.  Afterwards we went to stand by our stuff and talk to people.  Some went out by the motorcycles.  We had about 5 people that want to join Faith Riders.  I go to see Kelly, Ryan, Abby and Christopher. I as so happy to see them and of course asked about Michael.  Michael was in my Sunday School class and is such a sweet boy.  His dad told me Michael was just talking about me yesterday and saying how much he missed me.  Kelly told me to wait because she wanted to get him from Sunday School so he could see me. I sure was happy to see him and get a hug.  He was happy too.  It made my day.  Kelly brought Ally over to see me before we left too. Bill had to pass out flags at Walmart for the Marine Corp. League.  I came back up north to spend time with Vikki, Peyton and Isaac.  I sure got a good welcome from my sweeties!  I was very happy to when Vikki showed me all of the bags for snack lunch dinners for schools Vikki and the kids decorated.  Sure were beautiful and sure was a help to me having them done.  Not too many left to decorate.  I am praying over these bags that will go to these kiddos whoever they are.  We went swimming.  A little girl around 2 almost drowned, but a boy about 11 who was in the hot tub ran and jumped in and saved her.  Her mom was trying to get to her but was way at the end of the pool.  You can see Vikki's blog for picture and details.  After that we ate spaghetti, went for a walk and looked in a new handicapped cabins.  We sat in the screen tent and relaxed for a while too while the kids played with three other kids. Vikki had to leave at seven. She blessed me by picking up some clips to put on the clam tent. But makes putting the side flaps up and down super easy.  Thank you Vikki!  I did some cleaning and sorting to get rid of stuff I don't use.

No comments: