Tuesday, May 23, 2017

5/23/17. Kimmy came up for the day.

Got ready, took doggie out, made coffee and was about to walk to the store when Kimmygot here.  I was one happy mom to see her.  We went for a ride on our Dahon bikes.  I haven't gone by myself because I was concerned something might happen.  They are foldable so I wanted to make sure I had everything right.  Kimmy helped get everything set right on them, took care of a tire rubbing issue, and then they were as good a new!  She is amazing at fixing things and figuring things out.We rode to the store.  We got back and we figured out how to fold the bikes and put them in their carrying bags.
We went to the clubhouse and watched a video on it and then went outside and practiced.  Good thing Kimmy was here to help me.  We came back to the camper and really got it down good.  Love these bikes I got at a garagesale.  They ride really nice and can coast for a long way! We went for a walk around the campground, but headed back whennit started to sprinkle.  Made lunch and sat in the clam to eat it.  After lunch, we went swimming.  We were going to swim actively for a half hour, always moving.  Well it seemed like forever for time to pass.  We went in the hot tub and Kimmy said the clock was stopping.  I went and checked my phone for the time and it said 1:43, not 1:15 like the clock said.  We must have been moving in the pool for one hour.  We should sleep good tonight.  When we got back, I looked at all the beautiful school dinner bags Kimmy, Jared and the boys had decorated,  they had a big stack and they were beautiful!  So thankful for their help and Vikki and the kids help!  Kimmy left at 2:30.  It was just sprinkling until she got close to home where it started raining harder.  I was happy to hear she was home safe.  Such a fun day with her

No comments: