Friday, January 18, 2019

1/18/19...Went SportsZone, Went to Melissa's, Took her to therapy, Adam had to go have X'Rays at the dentist, Came to stay with us afterward, Went with Stacie to Kimmy's to see new lamb, Adam spent the night

Adam making brownies. I asked him if he wanted me to bake some and he said I love to make brownies.  He did everything, but put the oil in and spray the pan.  They turned out delicious. We all had two.
Nice Woodpecker on the tree. I tried to get a picture of him on the birdhouse, but he flew

Kody holding the lamb

Stacie Holding the lamb

Kody holding the chicken

The boys waiting to have hot chocolate

Jacob and Kody flying the helicopter
Fern with her Lamb who Adam named King because she has a wring on her head

Bill and I walked two miles at the sportsZone.  There was a light coating of snow on the ground this morning when we woke up.  It was very cold out.  When I got home I made us oatmeal.  Then after we ate, I went to Melissa's a little early to visit with her.  We looked at some of my vacation pictures.  Jared messaged me that he was at the Dentist with Adam.  Adam fell last night, so needed Xrays to check his teeth out.  Jared wanted to know if he could drop Adam off at our house and then I could bring him when I went to their house later to see the lamb with Stacie and Kody.  I told him of course.  Kimmy called me too, and told me what happened.  Melissa and I left for therapy after we hung up from Kimmy. We wanted to be on time after yesterday.  I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and Aldi's while she was at therapy.  After that, I went back to therapy and watched Melissa on the Lokomat for a half hour.  She almost fainted when she was done and they had to bring a chair on the Lokomat and let her sit down while they got the straps off of her.  Her therapist to a wheelchair for her and offered to get her some food.  I had picked up Arby's for us though, so I told her I had something in the car.  Melissa ate some fries on our way and then when we got to her house we ate our sandwiches.  I left so I could get home to see Adam.  He was with Papa.  I picked up a gift card for Bed Bath and Beyond and when I got home I ordered a new Blow Dryer on line.  
I also ordered Emily's (our Pastor's daughter) baby shower gifts.  Her shower isn't till Feb. 25, but I wanted to make sure I ordered before things were picked over.  Adam and I had fun.  He figured out how to FaceTime me.  I sure was surprised when I looked at my phone and saw him on it talking to me.  He is so cute and so much fun to have around.  Stacie and Kody came around 4:30 to pick us up and take us to Kimmy's.  Kimmy, Jared and the boys were outside when we got there.  We put on our boots and headed out to the barn to see the lamb and sheep.  It was so much fun.  The lamb was so cute and cuddly and Fern was very nice and is such a great mom.  Stacie held the lamb, then Kody and then me.  Kody wanted to go with the boys and catch a chicken to hold.  They caught one and he was so happy to hold it.  We went in the house and warmed up and had a nice time visiting.  
Kody loved playing with the boys and flying Jacob's helicopter.  Adam wanted to come home with us and spend the night, so he packed his stuff.  I sure am happy to have him come and Papa sure was happy when he saw him and found out he was spending the night.  On our way home, we stopped at Riverside and ate.  Bill met us there.  The food was delicious and we had so much fun visiting and listening to Kody and Adam.  Adam and I played 3-13 and he sure beat me bad.
We watched The Blue Planet on Netflix.  Such a fun night.

No comments: