Monday, January 7, 2019

Mon., 1/7/19...Brunch at Platinum Restaurant, Nice day at Sea, Elegant Night on the ship


Bill, Wes, Gayla and Joel (me in the mirror) eating breakfast at the Platinum

 
Bill and I at breakfast


Bill and Wes had Filet Mignon and Eggs
Joel
Billy
Bill doing his exercises
Me doing my exercises
Joel doing arm exercises




Wes Exercising...Bill watching

We listened to this guy play the guitar and sing.  He sounded really good.  We were on the third floor and you could look up to the 9th floor.
The glass elevators that went up to the 9th floor

Bill
Bill and I dressed for Elegant Night on the ship

Animal of the night....I think it is a sloth but not sure
Met Wes, Gayla and Joel at our restaurant for Brunch.  The guys had filet mignon steak, eggs and potatoes.  Gayla and I had fresh fruit and I had a vegetable omelet and corned beef hash. So good!  We walked around the upper decks and hung out with Joel while Wes and Gayla went up to the very top deck where wheelchairs can’t go.  It was in the 80’s and sunny today.  We went to the gym and all did a machine.  Bill and I walked around after that and then went for pizza.  We ate by the back pool.  Relaxed in lounge chairs by the pool for a while.  They refill the pools with ocean water every day.  The water is pretty cool!  We went and listen to a guy sing and play the guitar.  He sang nice music and was very talented.  We saw everyone dressed up so realized it was elegant night.  We went and got dressed up and went to have our picture taken.  It was fun seeing everyone dressed fancy.  I wore the dress I wore for Kimmy’s wedding.  Glad it still fit since I don’t have many fancy dresses.  We ate at our restaurant.  Wes, Gayla and Joel went to eat on the 9th floor because they did the dress up night on another cruise already.  We sat at our regular table with a very nice couple from India and their grandson who is going to college in the USA.  We changed after that and went to the Amber Palace to see the Motown Music Performance by the same group as last night.  They did music from the 69’s and 70’s and were amazing again.  Joel has a massage appt. to help his muscles relax, so Bill and I went by ourselves.  We played 3-13 at Wes and Gayla’s afterward. Wes won but I beat Bill by one point so that was the highlight of the game!




No comments: