Thursday, January 24, 2019

1/24/19...Took Missy to therapy, went shopping, went to Lunch at Souper Cafe, Showed movie at Rescue Mission


Melissa, Evan, Max and Jack

Slept in.  Got ready and took Melissa to therapy.  When shopping while she was in therapy for  some groceries at Aldi's.  Picked up some cards at the Dollar Store.  Went to Walmart and got lots of things for the Clothes Basket the girls and I are doing for Aunt Vikki to use in her ministry to girls. Went to pick up Melissa and we ended up going to lunch at Souper Cafe.  Jen was there with Allison and came up to us and was so sweet and happy to see us.  She and her husband are the owners of the Souper Cafe.  She messaged me later and told me what a blessing it was to see Melissa and how she is improving.  Took Melissa home and then came home did a few things and talked to Vikki before I picked up Jack, Evan, and Max from school.  Went to McDonalds and got Hailey a hamburger and lemonade, then took it to her when we picked her up from school.  She ate quickly and then I dropped her off at her last Driver's Training Class.  I took the boys to McDonalds and got them Happy Meals and Melissa a cheeseburger and fries.  I dropped them off and then went to Hallmark and got Gayla and Stacie's Birthday gifts.  Came home and Bill and I ate spaghetti real fast and then headed to the Goodrich Theater to pick up popcorn they donated for our Faith Rider's Movie night at the Rescue Mission.  We went to the Rescue Mission and put the popcorn in containers and got ready for everyone to come.  We had 15 guys there tonight.  We showed God's Not Dead 2.  They loved it.  We were able to pray for a 30 yr. old young man afterward.  It's amazing how God uses the movies to touch their hearts. I love doing this ministry.  Wes and Gayla, Luis and Evan and Bill and I were the Faith Riders who were there to help serve.  When we left, I gave Gayla her gift.  I gave her a card box and lots of cards to go in it.  She called me when she got home and loved it.  Talked to Melissa for a while and then went to bed.

No comments: