Monday, January 14, 2019

Mon, 1/14/19 Walked at Sportszone, Took Tree and some other Christmas decorations down, Picked up Max, Evan and Hailey from school, took Hailey to Drivers Training

I was happy to see Max and Evan today.  Happy to see Hailey too but she had to go to Driver's training so no time for a picture.

I got to the SportsZone late and Bill was walking with our neighbor across the road.  We went to her house once for a garage sale and she has some health problem so we prayed for her.  That's the only time I have talked to her.  She walks a lot down our road so I wave to her lots though.  Bill had to go to an appointment at the VA, so he left and Sue and I continued to walk and had a nice talk.  
She got her five miles in so she left.  I finished two more laps, so I would have my 5 miles.  Came home and started searching on line for tickets to For King and Country Concert.  Called the Dow Event Center and they were cheaper there because you don't have to pay a fee, so I went and picked up seven tickets....for the Russell family, Hailey and me.  I am really excited to go to their concert on April 4th.  All the kids are really excited too.  Hailey was so happy when I showed her the tickets.  So were Kimmy and the kids when I sent them a picture.  I came home and took the Christmas ornaments off the tree and packed them in the right boxes.  Took lots of other decorations down too.  Busy day. I picked Max and Evan up at school.  We stopped at McDonalds and got a hamburger for Hailey and a lemonade.  Then we picked her up from school.  She ate quick on our way to take her to Center Courts for Driver's Training.  I sure was happy to see all the kids.  I have missed them so much.  Can't wait to see Jacob, Adam, Eli, and Jack. I took the boys home and then headed home.  I got 15,183 steps today and 22 flights of stairs.  Made Chili for dinner.  Didn't have any tomato juice, so while I made the chili, Bill ran to the store and picked some up for me.  I ate two bowls of chili, and Bill ate three.  It was my award winning chili recipe and it was delicious.  (I won the chili cook off two years in a row at the Harley Dealer, one first place and one third place)  That's why I wrote award winning ha ha.  Bill and I watched a movie.  I started catching up on my blog

No comments: