Friday, January 25, 2019

1/25/19...Went to SportsZone, Went to Riverside, Charlie went to Urgent Care, Went to therapy with Melissa, Painted kitchen wall, filled nail holes in woodwork in, Wrote vision for 2019

Abby was so cute all buried in the couch pillows this morning.  All you could see was her head.
Painted the wall in the kitchen to match the rest of the kitchen. It was green.

Looks so nice all done with tape removed


I borrowed the pictures above of Kenzie and Travis from Kimmy


Kenzie and Travis are at Vikki's tonight.  I borrowed their picture!



We walked at SportsZone, then went to Riverside for Breakfast.  Bill was pretty funny.  He started ordering and said we'd both have eggs over medium, crispy bacon and.....I stopped him to tell him I wanted ham and the waitress laughed and said she was wondering if I wanted what he was ordering for me.  First time he's ever done that!  I had to laugh myself.  We had a nice visit during breakfast. Andrea was there and came and talked to us too.  When I got home, I went to Melissa's.  We went to therapy and I stayed to watch.  I am so thankful for how good she is doing with everything and especially the quad cane.  Her therapist she had today is so nice.  She didn't have OT so we headed home and picked up Coney dogs from Old Town on our way.  We ate them when we got to Melissa's.  I came home and started staining some spots on the door that the guys who did our bathroom missed.  Then I filled the nail holes in the trim with wood filler and stained them.  I decided to paint the green wall in the kitchen grey too.  It sure looks nice.  Bill and I went to Outback to write out our vision for 2019.  It went well and our meal was delicious.  We went to Home Depot after that and Bill got a huge tool chest cabinet that he really wanted.  He was so happy.  He let me off and opened the garage door and told me I could stay inside and he would call me if he needed me.  I went out to check on him because I was worried the heavy 345 pound box might fall on him.  He was trying to figure out how to get it off the truck.  He had his hydraulic lift out, but it wouldn't go as high as he needed.  I suggested he use his rolling bench and slide it on there because it was just a little lower than the truck bed.  He slid it on to it and then was able to hook up the hydraulic lift and lower it to the ground.  Then we had to do one more box. I came in after that and he put them all together. Now he just has to lift one and put it on top of the other.  
He told me thank you and appreciated my help.  I sure did pray and I sure did thank the Lord.
We watched a Hallmark movie.


No comments: