Tuesday, January 29, 2019

1/29/19...Went to Breakfast, Went to Melissa's, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over

Me and my Hailey Girl

Evan, Max, Papa and Jack

Max, Jack and Evan opening their money pouches and Dominican Republican coins we gave them

Max, Papa, Jack and Evan

They were very happy with the money and the leather holder from Puerto Rico to keep it in


Isaac and Peyton with their sleds...It was very cold outside and windy

Peyton and Isaac playing with their sleds on the little hill by the camper

Isaac went down the slide on his sled


Peyton and Isaac

Bill and I went in the truck to breakfast. The roads were a little slick.  We got two more inches of snow overnight.  Wes, Gayla, Dennis, Rich, Loraine, Don, Bill and I were the only ones who made it to breakfast.  We had a nice time.  Afterward, Bill and I went to Melissa's.   We gave the boys the money pouches from Puerto Rico and change in them from Dominican Republic.  The boys were excited and loved them.  I went upstairs and woke Hailey up.  I sang the song, Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning to her.  I gave her a hug and went downstairs.  It wasn't long before she came down to join us.  We got our hugs and left.  Came home and Bill took the garbage out and did the driveway.  I wrapped Stacie's Birthday gift and spent my time with the Lord.  Vikki and the kids came over! I was so happy when she called to say they were coming.  While she was on her way, the wind picked up.  I got a little worried about a white out.  I called her and she said it was bad where she was too.  She made it ok.  The wind died down when they got here.  We ate pizza for lunchPeyton and Isaac went outside to play on their sleds.  They had fun and stayed out longer than we thought they would.  They came in and wanted hot chocolate, but I was all out.  Bummer!  They started watching the lego movie, but weren't really interested in it. Vikki had them get ready to go because she wanted to take them to Hoyt Park to the sledding hill.  When she took stuff to the car, she realized it had gotten colder and was too cold to go to the park.  Her trunk wouldn't close, so Bill went out to help her.  Never did get it fixed, but Rody was able to fix it when she got home.  
I made stew and we ate and then watched the news.  Watched Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune and then a Hallmark Movie that was pretty funny.  No school for the kids tomorrow.  It is supposed to be -25 to -35 with the windchill.  I am going to watch Kody for Stacie tomorrow.






No comments: