Thursday, January 31, 2019

1/31/19...I went to Melissa's, Max and I took her to therapy, Max came home with me, went to Kimmy's with Vikki and twins

Hailey, Max and Abby

Evan and his legos
Eli wit h the mug he glazed

Isaac, Adam, and Peyton

Pherne and her lamb King.  King got on the other side of the fence

King

Peyton and King

Peyton, Isaac and King

Isaac
Peyton

Adam

Jacob dealing...

Jacob is so cute!
Peyton and Eli

Isaac, Adam, Lucy, Peyton, Jacob, Wyatt and Eli

Peyton

Peyton fixing her dolls hair.  It always helps to stick your tongue out.

-13 degrees this morning without the windchill.  Went to Melissa's at 9.  No school for the kids again.  It was nice getting to see them.  They were pretty happy that there was no school again.  Max and I took Melissa to therapy and then he came home with me.  We stopped for gas and it was the coldest that I've ever been while pumping gas.  Burrrrr!  We got to my house and Max wanted to watch a show.  I went out and fed the birds because they were running out of bird seed.  Burrr again.  I love having these big feeders though, because I only have to fill them once a week.  Melissa had the lokomat for 90 minutes today.  We picked her up and I dropped her and Max off.  I took pictures of all the kids, but somehow the one of Jack that I took has disappeared.  Can't quite figure it out since I haven't deleted any pictures today.  When I was almost home, I saw two eagles flying in the field next to our house.  Bill was at Vikki's working more on her electric.  He came home and cleaned the big drift up with the snowblower.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac got here shortly after.  She parked her car in the garage and we went to Kimmy's.  We had such a fun day with Kimmy and the boys!  We played a game of 3-13.  Kimmy was the winner.  We visited and watched Dr. Pol. Adam made us lots of popcorn.  Kimmy, Adam, Peyton, Isaac and I went out and saw the lamb and all the sheep.  I got cold and went in the house.   We played another game of 3-13.  Jared got home and we talked about Stark Rd. being icy.  I wanted to leave before it was dark, so we just finished the hand we were on and left.  That made me the winner ha ha!  That's probably the only way I can win at Kimmy's. We got home before it was dark and got to see two eagles by Jared's old workplace.  Ate stew and then watched a Hallmark movie, read my Bible and went to bed. 


1 comment:

Lela said...

Thanks for the snow pictures. Well...really thanks for all the pictures. Love seeing all of you!