Tuesday, January 22, 2019

1/22/19...Went to breakfast, took Melissa to therapy, went to Tim Hortons, started our care group back up

Me and this sweet daughter stopped for a donut and drink at Tim Hortons after therapy.

Bill and I went to breakfast at Sullivans with our group.  I left early to pick Melissa up for therapy.  I dropped her off and went home to get stuff done for care group tonight.  Melissa had the Lokomat and OT so her therapy was 2 1/2 hours today.  I was going to vacuum our kernel burner insert out because I know it's time for it to be cleaned.  I had to wait until it shut down, so I couldn't do it before I left.  I did put the plastic down to protect the carpet, and also got the ash vacuum out be fore I left to get her.  I picked her up and got there early so I could go in and watch her in therapy for a few minutes.  Matthew was supposed to get there 15 minutes after her therapy, so we waited to see him. We got to talk to him and Tom for a few minutes and then Matthew had to go start his therapy.  Melissa and I went to Tim Horton's on our way home.  We both got Boston Cream donuts and she got a Mocha and I got a French Vanilla Cappuccino.  We had a nice visit while we were there.  Sure love spending time with my family.  I went to Krogers to pick up some groceries.  Came home and was going to get right at cleaning the kernel burner, but Bill was just finishing it.  Wow, I was so happy he did that for me.  I gave him a big kiss and thanked him.  He sure has been doing a lot of nice and kind things for me lately.  He read Josh's book and he is putting it in to practice.  Josh goes to our church and wrote a book on how to treat your girl!  I read it too.  He did a great job writing the book.  I finished getting ready for care group and made dinner.  We had a really good lesson in care group and had good discussion.  We only had six here because we just started up and it hasn't been announced in church yet.  It was so nice having it again.  We have missed it.  Bill did an amazing job leading our group.  Loved it.

No comments: