Monday, January 28, 2019

1/28/19...Snow Day for all the grandkids today! Bill went to the SportsZone...I hibernated

Bill and his Euchre buddies at the Sportszone

All the feeders were very busy all day....So many beautiful birds!


Bill went to the SportsZone early to play Euchre.  It wasn't snowing yet.  I looked at the forecast and it was supposed to start snowing and blowing before I could get home, so I didn't go.  I didn't want to take any chances.  It was nice to sleep in and lounge around.  I read a book and started another one.  Bill had a dentist appt. at 9 and then he stopped at Vikki's to work on her electrical problem.  She discovered she had lights in both bathroom where she thought it was only a vent. I talked to all of the girls and was happy to hear Jared had work off and so did Rody.  I prayed for Bruce's safe trip home and was happy when Melissa told me he was home safe.  We ate spaghetti for dinner and then Bill went out to plow the driveway. It had quit snowing and the wind had calmed down.  When he got in we watched a Hallmark Movie and ate cashews.  


No comments: