Monday, January 21, 2019

1/21/19...Picked Hailey up to spend the day with me, Went to Coco Loco, Peyton and Isaac came over

Hailey playing Isaac's drums

Me playing Isaac's drums
Me and Hailey at Coco Loco's

Hailey with her food.  We all had the same thing and it was delicious

Hailey and Vikki


Hailey and Abby

Peyton and Isaac

Peyton and Isaac

Isaac took this picture of himself on my phone

Peyton wanted to do this pose

Peyton in her new leggings Vicki Beemer passed to her.  Lucy sniffing them.

Isaac and Peyton playing, Lucy on my lap

Isaac loved all the underwear that was passed to him too.  He was so cute and come out of the bathroom saying I've never had such comfy unders.

Bill woke me up at 3 and said the power was off.  It was -5 degrees outside so was getting cold in the house.  Our pellet burner was plugged in and running on the computer, so it went out.  I called Consumers and they it had gone off at 11 p.m. last night.  They said it would be back on around 4 a.m.  We figured that was only an hour, so we stayed in bed and cuddled to keep warm.  Bill didn't go plug the generator in to run the furnace because it was going to be coming on soon.  Well we went back to sleep and it was 7:22 a.m. when it came back on.  The kernel burner started back up and the temperature on it said 57 degrees in the room.  We turned the furnace on too and before long it was toasty in here.  I made him oatmeal, but I didn't eat because I'm taking Hailey to Coco Loco's (her favorite restaurant) for lunch and they give you so much food even for a half order.  
Melissa and family were goin to Henry Ford Museum, but Hailey didn't want to go so wanted to spend the day with me.  I picked her up at 10:30 and we came to my house and hung out.  I asked her if she wanted Aunt Vikki to come to lunch with us and she said she did.  We called Vikki and she got Rody's mom to watch Peyton and Isaac and then met us at Coco Loco's at 11:45.  We all ate 1/2 orders of Nachos, beans and cheese and they are the best there. We had chips and salsa too.  We couldn't finish our food and were stuffed.  We had so much fun and laughed a lot.  After that, we went to Vikki's so she could give Hailey her keyboard.  She couldn't find the stand, but says Kenzie can get a stand for pretty cheap.  Hailey and I played Isaac's drums. I videoed her and she videoed me.  They were such funny videos.  I just put a framed picture on here.  Hailey and I went back to my house until almost time for her to go to driver's training.  We took pop cans to Krogers and she helped me put them in the machine.  We stopped at her house for her to get her driver's training stuff and let Abby outside.  I dropped her off at Center Courts.  She has driver's training for 6 hours to make up for bad weather.  I met Vikki there and picked up Peyton, Isaac and Lucy to bring to my house while Vikki and Rody met with their Landlord.  The kids were so good and so much fun.  Lucy was a very good puppy too and spent lots of time in my lap.  They were so happy and cute about the bag of clothes the Beemers gave me to pass down to them. Bill and I watched a movie before bedtime. So thankful for power! 

No comments: