Saturday, January 19, 2019

1/19/19...Went to Isaac's game, Played cards with Adam, Took Adam to Midland, Ate at Olive Garden with Kevin and Vicki

Adam and Papa getting ready for me to beat them at 3-13

Peyton

Adam and Peyton at Isaac's game

Isaac waiting for his game to start

Adam, Bill, Isaac and me after Isaac's basketball game

It was snowing and blowing today.  Very cold too.  Bill and Adam went to the Marine Corp. League Breakfast at I-Hop.  After they were done, they came and picked me up to go to Isaac's game.  It was slippery out so I was happy not to have to drive.  Hailey had driver's training and got back to Center Courts just as we were leaving.  We didn't get to see her, but I talked to her later and she said she did a good job driving to Bay City and didn't slide any.  Adam, Bill and I played 3-13.  I won this one.  Adam had fun face timing his mom, brothers, and cousins.  He was so cute and is such a sweet boy to have around.  We sure had a fun time with him.  We took him to meet Jared at 5:15 at the bowling alley in Midland.  He is a real gentleman and was always opening doors and wanted to carry all of his stuff so I wouldn't have to help.  After we dropped him off, we met Vicki and Kevin Beemer at Olive Garden for dinner.  They had called us right before we left with Adam to see if we could meet them.  We had a nice visit and talked about Kevin taking over as President of Faith Riders for Bill and Vicki is interested in taking over the Newsletter for me which would be great.  
She brought a bag of clothes for Peyton and Isaac which was really nice of her.  

No comments: