Wednesday, January 30, 2019

1/30/19...Very Cold Day, 2 degrees but -25 to -35 with windchill. Watched Kody, Went to McDonalds, Isaac came to play with Kody, Vikki and Peyton came over.

Kody and I played with Legos for a long time.   


Kody loved playing Cootie




Kody's favorite thing was Kenzie's Candy Claw Machine. 
Peyton, Kody and Isaac at McDonalds
Lots of laughs playing with Lucky...another one of Kenzie's amazing toys

Add caption
Kody playing Sorry
Isaac and Kody
Kody reading the pop up Bible

Stacie opening her Birthday Present and Kody helping her

It was very very cold today!  DJ dropped Kody off at our house at 7:45 a.m.  He has been begging to come to Nana and Papa's.  He was happy to see me and wanted me to play with him right away.  I brought the legos up from the basement and I made a car and he made a house.  I thought about Kenzie and how she always wanted me to play with her.  It's an only child thing.  
We played Cootie.  He didn't want to play at first, but once he saw what Cootie was, he was excited to play.  Lucky was a big hit!  He thought it was so much fun telling him what tricks to do.  We had lots of laughs.  Bill went to the SportsZone, then to breakfast with Charlie, then to Vikki's to work on her electrical problem.  Vikki, Peyton, Isaac and Bill met us at McDonald's after he was done.  The kids had fun playing.  We didn't stay too long because it was so cold in there.  Vikki showed me Misty's mom's new house and Bill took Isaac and Kody back to our house.  Vikki had to take Peyton to the dentist.  I went home and was happy to get inside where it was warm and toasty.  So sad that our Pastor's son and his wife had a miscarriage today.  Really praying for them.  Vikki and Peyton came over after the dentist.  We had fun hanging out and Vikki looked at the pictures from our trip.  Wes and Gayla gave me the pictures they took too.  After Vikki and the kids left, I played Sorry with Kody.  He played really good and almost beat me.  Both games were very close.  Stacie came to pick him up. We had her open her birthday present up while she was here.
Bill and I watched tv and a Hallmark Movie.

No comments: