Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tues, 1/15/19...Took Melissa to therapy. It was pretty icy in the morning. Checked to see if any grandkid's schools were closed, didn't see any. Kimmy called to say her boys didn't have school and check to see about the roads here. They came to visit and spent the afternoon.

Wyatt and Eli

Adam and Jacob

Wyatt with Eli

The boys having me read a Garfield comic.  It was pretty funny!

Wyatt waiting patiently for Kimmy to come back into the room.  Kimmy was working on training him to stay by me quietly while she was gone into a different room.
Me, Eli, Papa, Adam and Jacob.  They boys were picking their Money holders from Puerto Rico and their coins/$ from Dominican Republic. They were so cute.
Papa Bill, Adam, Eli and Jacob

Adam, Jacob and Eli

I didn't go to breakfast because it was icy.  I went at 8:30 to Melissa's to take her to therapy.  Our road was very slippery, but the main roads were fine.  I picked Melissa up (I wore a face mask so she wouldn't catch what I have (think it's sinus, but could be a cold)  Didn't want to take any chances with her.  I was so happy to see her, but sad that I couldn't hug her.  I will make up for it when I am healthy again.  I dropped her off at therapy and came home and took a short nap.  Went back to pick Melissa up and watched her walk with the quad cain.  She was going backwards.  She did really good and did great going forward.  I love seeing her progress.  I took her to meet Bruce at Evan's Dr. Appt. and dropped her off.  Came home and put some more Christmas decorations away.
Only have the stairway to do yet.  Kimmy called to see who the roads around here were and then she and the boys came over to spend the afternoon.  I was so happy to see them.  I couldn't hug them (boo hoo) but was so happy to get to spend time with them.  Kimmy and I looked at all the pictures from our trip.  The boys opened their souvenirs we brought back.  They were so cute picking them out.  Papa had a special one picked out for Jacob with a musical instrument on it.  
Kimmy left before it got dark out as it is supposed to sleet and freeze again tonight.  I was so happy when I heard she was home safe and sound.  We watched a Hallmark movie and then went to bed.

No comments: