Thursday, June 17, 2021

Fri., 6/18/21, Got a few more groceries, packed, the kids came swimming, took a meal to Andy


Jacob and Adam helped Papa unload the wood pellets today and it took them 5 minutes.  They sure are great and fast workers
Yes, five kids can get on an air mattress 
Papa thought he could get on too, but there just wasn't room
Eli, Isaac and Peyton had so much fun together on this air mattress
They made it to BayShore!
Evan, Jack and Max

Tire swings are a favorite at BayShore
These are all pictures Melissa posted and I borrowed
Max and Bruce
Watching the train is always a highlight for the kids...It goes back and forth and is so noisy, but they love it!!!

I went early to get groceries before the stores got busy.  On my way home, Kimmy called and wanted to know where I was.  She and the boys had just got to my house.  I was just turning on my road.  Jacob brought me the camper keys out, then he helped haul the groceries I had into the camper.  I put them away.  We visited on the deck when I got done.  They were going to spend some time at Vikki's, so I did some packing.  I went to Melissa's to pick up her Outdoor Adventures card to mail in.  I went to get gas at Sam's Club after that, and then to Sam's Club.  I also picked up a tennis racket at Goodwill.  Vikki called later to see if they could come swimming to cool down.  She and Kimmy cleaned and shampooed her car and they were super hot.  I told them to come, then got my swimming suit on and put the cushions on the chairs and loungers up on the deck.  I uncovered the pool too, so it would be all ready when they came.  We all went swimming, including Papa.  They all had fun and we all got wet.  When they leaving, I was excited to show them the tennis racket I got.  Ha Ha, they told me it was a Sponge Bob (which I would never watch and do not like) and it was a kids.  They had a very good laugh.  That shows you how much I know about tennis.  You really had to look to tell it was Sponge Bob. While I made cabbage buns for Andy and also some for us to take camping, they all got the pavers we had put in the woods out and hauled them to the little cart. Then they put them in the big trailer and Bill and Vikki took them to Misty because she wanted them.  We were happy to see them go. I hauled a couple more clothes baskets of stuff out to the camper.  I talked to Melissa too and we prayed together.  A little while later, she called me to pray because Bruce has a job interview on Monday.  He was pretty happy when he told her.  They left to go camping at BayShore.  I sure am glad they can get away as a family and have lots of fun there.  They took their kayaks to use.  I went out and put the fresh sheets on the bed in the camper.  Fun day.











No comments: