Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wed., 6/2/21, Got up at 6 and planted a long row of onions in the garden, Peyton and Isaac came over, Got dinner from Olive Garden

 

Texted Lela for ideas of what to plant in this planter.  One of her suggestions was impatience.  I picked some up and planted them.  It looks beautiful!  Thank you Lela!!!

This beautiful blossom rounded out today and doesn't look pointy anymore
Lots more blossoms opening up

I was up at six so I could plant the onions before it got super hot outside.  It was 55 when I went out to plant them.  I spent time worshipping, praying and reading my Bible while it was still early.  I talked to Kimmy while I was sitting out on the deck watching the birds.  Vikki got here and found where I was.  She had to leave a little early, because she was picking up some cake pans.  The kids and I did reading.  They swam after that, while I watched.  Isaac didn't want to go in at first, but changed his mind and came out right after Peyton got in the pool.  They had fun swimming, then we went in the house for lunch.  They both ate fruit, and Peyton had Spaghetti O's.  We had Oreos too.  I caught a chipmunk and took it to the woods to set it free.  When I reset the trap, within a half hour, I had two chipmunks together in it.  2 for 1 special... I dropped those two off also.  That makes 7 I've caught now.  Got Olive Garden for dinner.  Bill had $70 gift card to spend at Dicks so we went to look and see if there was anything we wanted.  We ended getting two camping chairs like the one he got Melissa with the phone holder.  Bill and I went to Menards so he could return a couple of parts.  I looked at their plants and found some I wanted.  I planted some Dahlias when I got home.  Bill tilled the new area for plants again, but has to do it one more time tomorrow before I can plant my plants there.  I did some watering tonight.  Talked to Melissa and Kimmy a couple of times, Vikki quite a few times, and texted with Adam.  

No comments: