Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Went to get groceries for our 3 week camping trip to Outdoor Adventures, Kimmy and the boys came over, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over, visited Melissa and the kids, played tennis and swam


Isaac, Eli, Jacob, Adam, Max, Jack and Evan at Melissa's

Peyton and Evan playing


Hailey and Peyton...Jack hanging from the tree and Evan up in the tree

Forgot to take pictures when we played tennis this morning.  This afternoon I took this one of Peyton, Jacob, Eli, Adam, and Isaac playing.  Kimmy, Vikki and I practiced hitting balls against the wall and so did the kids.

I went to Meijer to get groceries early.  Kimmy, Vikki and the kids came over.  Kimmy and Adam were sweet and took my 17th chipmunk to a new location with his family that is already there.   When she got back, we went and tried playing tennis.  We all loved it.  My first time and it was so much fun.  Lots of exercise too.  We went to walk the track afterward, but they were working on it so we couldn't.  We came back to my house and swam and cooled off.  We ate lunch, then went to visit Melissa and the kids.  Hailey was there and showed us more pictures from her prom last night.  She had lots of fun.  She was pretty tired today. She had a graduation party to go to in the evening at Swartz's.  We had a really nice visit there, then went to the school across the road and the kids played tennis again and we hit balls against the building to practice that way too.  More fun.  The kids swam again and Papa joined them.  He is always so much fun in the pool with the kids.   Kimmy, Vikki and I enjoyed coffee and relaxing on the deck.  Bill joined us part of the time and so did Jacob and Adam. They all had to leave and then I started packing for our camping trip.  I helped Bill with hooking the 5th wheel hitch up.  It's new and he needed to figure it out, so he had me back up a little and go forward a few times.  Then we unhooked it.  It is really nice.  He also showed me how he got the camera working so we can see all sides and behind the 5th wheel when we drive.  It is so nice to have that.  Bill pulled the tractor with the cart attached up to the back door and helped me load freezer food and refrigerator food on it, and a few other things to haul out to the camper and put away.  I drove my car back, which was loaded with more stuff.  Got lots done today.  Have to get a few more groceries tomorrow to load, then only the last minute stuff Sunday/Monday.  I talked to Phyllis for a while.  She is in the hospital and fighting cancer.  I pray for her so much.  We are believing God for a miracle.  I posted a song on my facebook page that Brandon Lake sang about believing for miracles and had Phyllis listen to it.  It touched her heart as much a mine.  She is such a dear friend to me.  She asked me to have Bill call her husband Andy to encourage him which he did.  After I packed the camper, I took the sheets off the bed and brought them in to wash.  It sure was a fun day with everyone.   

No comments: