Monday, June 14, 2021

Monday, 6/14/21, Bill and I worked in the garden, Vikki and twins came over, Vikki and I went Father’s Day shopping

This pineapple slicer/corer I got from the mennonite store does and amazing job and is so easy. I will be dehydrating pineapple now!!!
Vikki and I saw this beautiful rainbow today
Peyton and Isaac playing...this is what a boy does with perm curlers...Peyton puts them in her American Girl doll's hair


Her doll has her swim flippers on and curlers in her hair...Peyton loves playing with dolls so much and I love watching her

 Slept in as I have been getting up early each day we were on our trip.  So good to take a shower in our wonderful shower today.  Caught the raccoon that was digging my plants out of the pots on the deck.  Bill took it and released it.  He was also getting my jelly jars for the birds out of the trees.  Did our laundry from our trip and hung it out on the line.  Went and got suet, bird seed and thistle seed.  The feeders were empty, but now are full once again.  Bill tilled the garden and hoed the corn.  We both pulled the extra corn out that was too close.  I pulled the weeds from around the beets, onions and lettuce by hand and put them in a bucket so they wouldn’t grow again when it rained.  Weeded around the tomatoes, peppers, kolarabi, zucchini, sunflowers and zinnias.  I was getting pretty warm while working.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over and the kids went in swimming.  I finished up and jumped right in.  It felt so good to cool down.  It started thundering and then raining so we got out.  Vikki brought fresh fruit over, so we all ate some.  It was super delicious.  Vikki, the kids and I went shopping for Father’s Day.  We found a gas griddle grill for Bill.  Rody came and picked up the kids so we could put it in my car.  It was all assembled and was the last one on display.  We took it over to Vikki’s and she and I unloaded it.  The girls and families, and I are giving it to him for Father’s Day.  Hopefully this year we can surprise him.  Vikki and I went and got an Olive Burger from Culver’s.  We watched the seagulls for entertainment.  There was a beautiful rainbow that was so bright.  Vikki took a picture for me.  Came home and made Bill a BLT.

Texted with Adam, Texted with Hailey, and talked with Kimmy and Melissa.  

No comments: