Sunday, June 27, 2021

Sunday, 6/27/21, Went to church, Got a wrap from Cody’s, went back to camper

 

Me and Bill at Outdoor Adventures
Peyton and Isaac on the motorcycle by Papa 

Bill relaxing outside the camper
Peyton and Isaac at the pool
Peyton being silly
Jack Max and Evan
This is the rain we got in the last few days...over 4 inches

Went to prayer, then church service.  Went to Cody’s Landing and got the best wrap ever!  Turkey, wrapped around bacon, with Lettuce, tomato, sliced avacado and Mayo.  I took half of it to the camper for Vikki so she could try it.  I stopped at Melissa's when I was home and took a picture of my sweet grandsons.


Bill went to the Caro Chapter meeting.  Only 4 were there.  I packed up the things I had to take to the camper and left for up north.  Bill came up after the meeting and after relaxing at home for a while.  He brought my swimming suit which I couldn’t find here so asked him to look for it.  It took him a while but he found it.  Yay!  We went swimming in the warm sunshine today and my old suit I keep in the camper was a pain.  It’s going bye bye.  Bill and I went for a walk and Vikki and the kids joined us after a while.  It was a beautiful night for a walk.  Texted with Adam and his grandma.  She found a couple of monarch caterpillars on some milkweed on Kimmy’s road.  So happy!!!  We all ate peaches for our snack and then snack sized pudding.



No comments: