Sunday, June 6, 2021

Sunday, 6/6/21, Went to preservice prayer, then church. Hot 90 degree day! Vikki and the kids came over and we all swam,


 What a great year for peonies...they are so full and beautiful

Papa's first time in the pool.  Peyton swam with him
 Papa is about to give Peyton a big splash
There it is!!! Bill is always so much fun with the kids in the pool.  They all have lots of special memories.

Morning Bible reading and as a church we started a devotional on prayer that we are all doing together.  Went to pre service prayer.  Great worship and message today.  Came home and made eggs, potatoes and bacon for brunch.  It was sunny and a very hot 90 degree day.  Vikki and the kiddo's came swimming.  It was almost like bathwater when I got in.  Just my temperature.  I walked around skimming and stirred up the water so the bathwater temp changed a bit.  Still 82 degrees though.  Nice having Vikki and the kids swim with me.  Vikki asked Bill if he was going to swim, and he said, no the pool's for you guys to swim in.  After he finished putting new locks on the outside compartment doors of the 5th wheel, he said he was going to swim.  We had already covered the pool, but I uncovered it for him.  I guess the pool is for him too.  He sure went in it lots last year.  Nice to be able to cool down after working in the heat.  I love getting exercise in the pool because it's fun and not work.  We all sat on the deck for a while under the gazebo.  The kids had donuts we picked up from the Mennonite Store yesterday.  Bill and I went to Meijer for some flavored water bottles for him.  We decided we weren't very hungry, so just had cereal for supper.  We had little flying plant knots, so i put all my plants outside.  I found the two that had them and I sprayed them.  I Face Timed with Melissa and watched the video of Evan giving his speech on squirrels he made for school.  He did an amazing job.  After that I took the plants that had the bugs, and put them in containers that can be watered from the bottom with new soil.  My research told me they like moist soil and plants that are watered lots, but not if watered from the bottom. 
I left them outside under the gazebo and will check them tomorrow.   

No comments: