Friday, June 25, 2021

Sat, 6/26/21, Came home from camping with Kody, Went to Logan's graduation, took Kody home, Bill did Memorial service, Went to Kimmy's, Tornado warnings

Papa Bill and Kody eating breakfast at Logan's graduation party
Things sure greened up and grew

My plants sure grew and look beautiful


 Hailey and Mia
Miracle Lela and me....I was so happy to see her and see how amazing she is doing after doing Chemo and radiation.  Thank you Lord for this wonderful person and amazing miracle!!!
Doug and Bill

Eli...yes holding a cat...he always has a cat in his arms lately.  He loves animals
Our garden is wet and growing...hope we don't get too much rain


Got up early and packed some things to bring home.  Woke Kody up and had him get ready.  Isaac got up too.  We drove home in the rain.  I got ready and then Bill, Kody and I went to Logan's graduation party at church.  It was so nice and the food was great.  They served ice coffee's too which was a real treat.  I took Kody home afterwards.  Stacie gave us some banana cake that Makayla and Kelly had made for her.  Bill went to do a Memorial Service for his sister Debbie's friend's mom.  Hailey and Mia came to swim in the rain and hang out for a while.  They listened to worship music while they swam.  We had fun and the rain actually stopped for a little while.  Bruce came and got some things out of Hailey's car to take to Goodwill.  He was very nice and took all the stuff I had on my bench ready also.  It's been on my bench for quite a while.  Bill and Bruce visited for a while.  The girls left and I called Kimmy to see if it was ok to come visit and see Jared's parents.  She said it was a good time, so we headed there.  I called Melissa while I was riding.  I've missed her.    We were so happy to see Lela and Doug.  They are the nicest people, and we were so happy to get to spend time with them.  Kimmy, Jared and the boys are pretty nice too and were fun to hang out with.  We all looked at the Oriole's nest way up high in the tree.  We enjoyed walking around looking at their garden and all the beautiful plants.  We went to Costco after that and while we were in there, we got an alert that there were tornado warnings for 20 minutes.  I called all the girls to make sure they were checking the weather and keeping their eye on things.  Melissa was the only one I could get a hold of.  I started praying first of course, for everyone's protection.  Vikki called me back and I was so happy to hear they were ok.  Kimmy called me back and I was happy to hear they were all ok too. We got some groceries and I got a pair of nice tennis shoes for $24 and a pair of slip on Adidas shoes.  We went to eat at the Mongolian Barbecue afterward.  It was delicious.  Bill went up twice, but I could only eat the first plate and my salad.  We came home and I walked outside for a while and looked everything over again.  I worked on the newsletter for Faith Riders.  It was a great day with great people.  Sure am thanking God for protecting us all today and for the miracle of Jared's mom.  



No comments: