Thursday, June 3, 2021

Thurs., 5/3/21, Did reading with Peyton and Isaac, The kids swam, Picked up some chives at Lowes, Met Vikki at Hobby Lobby, Went to Faith Riders Officer's meeting


 My peonies are absolutely beautiful this year and the ones I transplanted on the end have blossoms this year
Raked the grass out and planted plants in the spot Bill tilled up for me
Nice night for a motorcycle ride
 Hanging out at Bill and Sabrina's after the officer's meeting
Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac for an evening swim

I got up early and enjoyed my time with the Lord.  Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  I walked around the yard to check on my plants.  I caught another chipmunk.  I dropped it off and made it home just before Vikki brought the kids over.  We drank coffee and talked to Kimmy and listened to worship music before she had to leave for work.  After I got back from dropping the chipmunk off, I caught another one 10 minutes after setting the trap.  Peyton and I took it and dropped it off, and Isaac stayed with Papa.  I took her and showed her where my great grandma and grandpa lived when I was young.  My grandma and grandpa lived there too, after my great grandparents died.  The shed my great grandpa Adam built is still there.  It's seen better days, but it is still standing and being used.  I was about 11 when it was built, so that makes it 61 years old.  We came home and did our reading, then the kids went swimming.  I blew up the new floating ring we picked up last night.  Peyton is in it in the picture.  The kids changed and we went to McDonalds in Freeland and picked up some food for lunch.  Usually there is only one or two in line.  There were more today, but not nearly as busy as in the city.  We ate on the way to meet Vikki at Hobby Lobby.  I'm looking for stepping stones.  We ended up going to Lowe's and saw some nice stepping stones.  Will take Bill there to see which ones he likes too.  Went to Goodwill and walked through it.  Vikki got some nice new travel thermos for the kids and also a ukulele case for Peyton's ukulele.  When I got home, Bill had hooked a new 100 ft. lighter weight hose.  I still like the kind Kimmy and Jared have which I have two of now too.  Bill also put a thing under the camper that holds the sewer hose.  It is so nice and will save him time and space when he has to empty the holding tanks.  It looks great too.  He washed the motorcycle today too and tilled my new space for plants the third and last time.  I planted my plants I got from the boys fundraiser in it, plus a giant hosta Marie gave me.  We are putting a bigger bird bath or an arbor (if Bill, Jacob, and Adam can build one).  Adam texted me tonight and wants another summer job to do with Papa.  He said he loved building the deck with Jacob and Papa last year.  Such great kids and great workers.  We ate our left overs from the Olive Garden and then went to the Faith Rider's Officer's meeting.  It was a good meeting and beautiful evening for it.  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac over for a swim while we were at the meeting.  It was a super hot day again today. Got my goodnight text from Adam which I always look forward to, and talked to Vikki on the phone.  Lela gets to ring the bell tomorrow!  Yay!  Radiation will be finished.  Please pray for great reports from doctors when she hears any results.  She went through so much and has the best attitude.  Very thankful she gets to ring that bell!!!  A big accomplishment for sure!

No comments: