Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Tues. 6/1/21, Peyton and Isaac came and swam, helped plant our garden and swam again. Such blessings and such and workers

 Charlie blessed me with a yummy muffin he sent home with Bill today

Isaac and Peyton helped Papa and I put plants on the cart. They were so much fun to take there.
Bill tilled up a spot for me to plant more plants.  He has to go over it a couple more times.  Marie surprised me and brought me more plants to church tonight at prayer.  I know where they will go.  Last time she brought me plants, I had dug up plastic in the front.  She brought the same kind of ground cover which was great because lots came up with the plastic so I needed to fill in.  
 Planted this today, but the greenhouse didn't have sweet potato.  I will have to look somewhere else
Planted this one too!

Three great helpers planting the garden


 They planted lots of seeds....5 long rows
Bill hauling bricks to the fire pit.  We replaced the broken ones.
Peonies smell so good and are beautiful
Garden done with the fence around it!
This is what we had after we were done with the garden
 Clematis is doing so good this year.  Blossoms are huge
 
Got up early again to spend time with the Lord.  So nice to do this and not have to worry about interruptions.  Using the remodeled room upstairs as my quiet place.  It is going to be my new routine.  Most important thing to do!  Did my reading outside on the deck.   Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac over and had coffee.  She surprised me with a breakfast sandwich.  She's always so sweet!  After she left, the kids wanted me to read to them while they were in the pool.  I did, but I sure like having them sit next to me better.  They swam,  then when papa got home, he wanted to go get our plants from Boehler's.  We did and the kids sure helped with carrying them to the cart, while we picked them out.  When we got home, Bill tilled up the garden again.  The kids swam while he did it.  Then we all planted the garden.  The kids sure were great helpers.  They swam again afterward.  Vikki picked them up and had to leave right away because they had a meeting with the kids teacher.  Bill tilled up a spot for more plants.  We were super hot after working in the sun.  We came in and had a big bowl of fruit. It was super delicious.  I went to intercessory prayer at church.  Such awesome worship and prayer.  When I got home, Bill and I cut the wire fence and then put it around the green.  So nice when the garden is done!  I got 19, 562 steps today. 

No comments: